SnoBiz MS dealers are independent business owners, supported by our regional distribution network. We’ve learned that our successful dealers have some business experience – though not always in food or hospitality. They generally maintain capital to invest and like to set their own schedules to realize their profit potential.
APPLY to become a dealer.
Starting Up: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Have your location approved (Address) (once address is approved, distributer
will meet with you to discuss color schemes etc.)
- Sign Dealer Agreement.
- Modify your building in accordance with Sno Biz requirements. Minimum size requirement 10×14.
- Customize your menu.
- Find out what requirements and restrictions are in place for your town concerning color scheme and signage. Order your signs.
- Obtain insurance and list MS.Snobiz,LLC. as additional insured for no less than $1,000,000.00, provide MS. Snobiz with a copy of your certificate.
- Obtain MS Sales Tax Certificate and provide MS.Snobiz with a copy of your certificate.
- Contact Health Dept. for a list of requirements and schedule your inspection. They could take up to 90 days for your inspection.
- Pick up and pay for your initial order.
- Mix and fill all gallon and quart bottles and prepare any other product. Set up your store.
- Schedule your training session with up to 5 owners/ employees.
- Enjoy your new business!!